To learn more about each of the following Liturgy opportunities, contact the church directly
- Music – Singers, accompanied and a’capella, are present for nearly all Liturgical services, and we are all invited to join in raising voices to God in joy filled praise. Includes Adult choir (Saturday 5:30 PM Mass) and Emmaus (Sunday 8:00 AM Mass).
- Lectors – Proclaim scripture at assigned Masses. Mass preferences accommodated.
- Ushers – Assist parishioners in finding seats, distribute collection baskets, bring offerings to celebrant and distribute church bulletins after Mass. Mass preferences accommodated.
- Greeters – Provide a friendly greeting to people as they arrive for Mass. Mass preferences accommodated.
- Alter Servers – Youth of the parish can alter serve at various masses.
- Offertory Gift Bearers – Bring offerings to celebrant during Mass. Mass preferences accommodated.
- Eucharistic Ministers – Assist celebrant in distributing communion during Mass, or bring communion to the sick or homebound. Training is provided and ministers are certified by the Bishop for a 3 year period. Mass preferences are accommodated.
- Art & Environment – Make liturgical banners and altar cloths as needed, and also baptismal gowns for babies. Arrange flowers, and provide a liturgical environment for special occasions (Christmas, Holy Week, Easter).
- Children’s Liturgy – This liturgy proclaims the gospel message in a way appealing to children from preschool through 6th grade. Held during the 10:30 am Mass, September through May. Volunteers plan the liturgy and are called upon every 2-3 months.